Omegle is a chatting website that can help you meet up with strangers and make some new friends. If you use manycam with your web camera, it allows you to overlay some effects on your video stream. For example you can overlay text, use some creative borders, add a cartoon hat or some kind of filter to your face, etc. But how to use manycam in Omegle? Here are the steps to help you out.
- The first step is to download and install manycam from the genuine website on to your computer. The installation wizard will help you guide through each step in detail.
- After that you need to close the Omegle website in your browser if you are already using it. It is very crucial that many camp should already be running before you get started on the Omegle website.
- After that you can launch manycam on your computer and select the Effects tab. Using this you can select any effect that you will like to overlay.
- If you click on the lower third tab in the bottom section of the manycam screen, you can get the chance to overlay some text on your video feed. Now you can highlight the manycam text and enter the first line that you desire.
- Next you can launch your web browser and visit Omegle website. After clicking the blue “video” button under “start a chat”, an Adobe Flash prompt will ask you to select “manycam virtual camera” from the dropdown list. If you click on “allow”, you will see that all the effects that you enabled in manycam will appear in the stream.
This is how you can use manycam to add some spice to regular video chats. Go crazy by adding cartoon drawings, filters, text or any images to a video to make it even more interesting.