This Season Revive Your Summer Looks With Cool Indian Touch…
The textile industry in India traditionally, after agriculture, is the only industry that has generated huge employment for both skilled and unskilled labor in textiles. The textile industry continues to be the second-largest employment generating sector in India. It offers direct employment to over 35 million in the country. With the growth of Indian textile the Indian economy showed a rising percentage on the concept of MAKE IN INDIA
“Industry feels the concept of ‘Make in India’ is the right direction to take, to make India the powerhouse that it can be. But for the initiative to be a success, issues of tax benefits, single window clearances, heavy duties on imports, imparting of skill-based training to the labour force and development of infrastructure need to be sorted out first. Manisha Almadi Midha spoke to head honchos of some Indian brands and upcoming fashion designers for their take on the initiative. “
Indian handlooms not only provide with pure handicrafts clothing’s which also turn to be eco- friendly, but then also turns into a fashion statement. Summers which is known as very dominant season of this country brings along very colorful and light clothing trends. The western leather jackets stand no chance in front of khaki color kurti or Patiala.
Here are some tips from various style experts to make your summers cool along with bringing that Indian touch:-
- Some A-lines: Try A- line kurtas, asymmetric hemlines, capes and palazzos, to look casual and chic at the same time, say experts.
- Spruce up the styles: Instead of the dull and plain kurtas, try different styles. Opt for long, asymmetrical kurtas or A-line ones. Ensure that you choose from cotton, linen, khaki and viscose fabrics. These are some of the best fabrics to opt for in the summer as they will keep you cool and comfy. You can pair your long kurtas with classy heels and a satchel bag to look on point at the office.
- Waistcoats are the way to go: A printed waistcoat on a plain kurta can instantly amp up your style quotient in summer. Waistcoats not only flatter your figure, but also give a whole new dimension to the formal office wear look. As you’re looking for formal wear, do not go for heavy prints and shimmery fabrics.
- Lap up loose bottoms: Instead of tight leggings or churidar pants, embrace loose bottoms like palazzo pants, culottes and parallel pants. Stay at ease throughout the day by pairing a contrast long kurta or a long top with palazzo or cotton pants.
- Some experiments: Replace your socks with colorful and fun prints for a party.
So, all the above tips revolved around solving daily morning issues related to selection of clothes along with some Indian touch. But wearing right is not enough rather looking summer fresh is also important.
So here are some tips to make your skin glowing and healthy in the scorching heat with all the easy available Indian vegetation and some home based tricks:
Drink karela or bitter gourd juice once every day or every alternate day as Bitter gourd improves digestion and also eliminates all infections. It purifies the blood, making your skin glow from within.
Drink a glass of orange juice every day as Orange juice detoxifies the body. Its vitamin C content clears your complexion, giving you glowing skin in no time.
Apply saffron-infused honey three to four times in a week as Saffron has been used since ancient times to maintain clear and naturally glowing skin. Its antioxidants keep the skin healthy and it also protects the skin from sun damage.
It is very important that you drink 10-12 glasses of water daily as it helps to flush the toxins out of your system. The skin needs to receive enough water to be hydrated, soft, and supple. Without enough water, it becomes dull, dry, and might even start to tear.
Apply lemon mixed along sugar granules as the sugar granules help to get rid of dead cells and lemon cleanses, bleaches, and also removes tan.